Your property is your home, and its interior spaces are tailored specifically to your own sense of style and personal taste and lifestyle, but what are the best ways to add value to your home?
- Extending your property to allow for more modern, open-plan living spaces which are flooded with natural light whilst also allowing for additional living spaces such as snugs, bedrooms, utility rooms, and boot rooms can instantly add value
- Create better connectivity with the surrounding landscape and gardens to create a real sense of space and indoor/outdoor living through extensive glazing and lantern roof lights and biophilic design features
- Reconfigure your home to improve the existing layout, using clever design details to maximise both storage and floor space where possible
- Modernise interior spaces, specifically with regard to a new kitchen if needed as not only is it often the heart of a family home, but along with bathrooms, it is one of the most important rooms in terms of appeal for prospective buyers
- Improve your property’s ‘curb appeal’ with a new porch and features such as a gated front entrance.
It’s always worth remembering that any improvements you choose to proceed with don’t necessarily need to be carried out all at the same time and can sometimes be done with a phased approach to help with issues such as budget constraints.